Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dear...

“Dear,
I dreamt once that I lost you. We were on icebergs. And I can’t remember if I was floating away from you or if you were floating away from me. But I remember waking up beside you. It was the middle of the night and it was raining, like tonight. And I hear your breathing, calming me. It was like we could speak without words. I wonder how and when we learned this secret language. I only know that at some point in the silences, I heard you. And now I’m left with words, theses useless words, when all I want is to be beside you again. To make you feel safe, to help you sleep, to bring you back to me”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ola Cathy
Estar aqui é como estar num globo de neve azul.
Sinto a moldura dos teus suspiros na melancolia serena das tuas cores

(p.s: vc tem orkut?)

bjs

7:02 AM  
Blogger DE-PROPOSITO said...

Deambulei por aqui.
E desejo felicidades.
Manuel

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home